Planed timber means that the four surfaces and edges will be planed to a smooth surface and uniform thickness. If planed is preferable for you, simply ‘request’ it as part of your timber order, and the sizes after planing.
Here are just some of the benefits of planed timber:
- Has a superior finish
- Has a strong versatility
- Adds durability
- Looks polished and good quality
- Offers a depth of colour
- Each piece is truly unique
- Is suitable for shelving, homemade furniture and flooring as well as a vast range of other products
The common grades for planed timber are:
- PAR - Planed all round (along both the edges and sides).
- PBS - Planed along both faces.
- PSE - Planed on a single edge.
- Rough Sawn - Unplaned, raw cut timber.
Next Working Day, Same Working Day, Click & Collect available.
Visit our yard and select your timber to be cut to size while you wait.
Any questions? You can use our instant chat at the bottom of the site, or click below...