Actions we have taken to reduce the risk of COVID-19:
Following the Government announcement on the 4th January 2021, outlining a national lockdown, we will continue to remain open for orders placed online or email or by telephone for delivery or pre arranged collection whilst adhering to social distancing, hygiene and face covering precautions.
In accordance with Government guidelines our site will be closed for browsing and selection until further notice.
The safety of our customers and colleagues remains our first priority and we already have a number of measures at our site to keep customers, colleagues and visitors safe, we ask you to continue to follow these when you are visiting.
- Customers and visitors not to enter the building and ring the doorbell should they arrive on site for a pre arranged collection or visit.
- Clear signage indicating safe distancing and hygiene rules
- Floor markings to indicate social distancing zones for colleagues
- Hand sanitiser readily available
- Temperature check on arrival
- Twice weekly testing of colleagues
Please may we ask that you help us to reduce the risk of COVID-19 by:
- Contacting us prior to any visit
- Do not visit if you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms or isolating, or have tested positive
- Do not enter our building and wait outside
- Wait in the car and call us to say you have arrived or ring the doorbell on arrival
- Wear a face covering when on site
- Have your temperature taken by one of our team on arrival
- Bring your own hand santiser if possible or make use of our hand santiser at regular intervals throughout your visit
- Maintain at least 2.0m distance from any other person
- Should you need to cough or sneeze, then do so into a tissue and dispose of appropriately, otherwise use the inside of your elbow
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds at every reasonable opportunity
We are already experiencing limitations to certain product lines from sources across the globe and this may unfortunately cause challenges in completing your order within the timescales promised and paid for.
Unfortunately, as these potential delays will be due to natural circumstances outside of our control, we are unable to offer credits and refunds on this basis, however we aim to mitigate these situations as much as reasonably practical.
We will continue to monitor this rapidly evolving situation daily.
We really appreciate your patience with Timbersource during this difficult time and we will of course be on hand to assist where we can.
Prices shown online are live and subject to change at any time. Prices are also exclusive to this website and may differ from prices obtained from Timbersource Limited by other means such as by email, telephone, fax and in person.
Stock is subject to availability, widths and lengths are limited to the natural size of the product. Should there be any challenges producing your requirement Timbersource will contact you to discuss alternatives. Timber may be supplied in lengths that are longer than you have specified and variations of grain, texture, colour and elements of character may occur in such natural products.
We specialise in supplying hardwood timbers such as European Kiln Dried, Seasoned and Green Oak timber, and we have substantial stocks of American Poplar (Tulipwood), Cherry, Ash, Maple, Walnut, as well as standard African species of hardwoods including Sapele, Iroko and Idigbo. All of our timber can be ordered online!
We also have our own mill and machine shop so we can do any re-sawing, cross-cutting, planing, profiling or sanding you require, saving you valuable time and effort.
Please enjoy the site and do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.