3060 CLEAR SATIN (Interior)
Ideal for protecting interior doors made of solid wood.
Clear, satin wood finish that uniquely combines the advantages of natural oils and waxes in one product. Osmo Door-Oil is resistant to dirt, water and abrasion and smoothens the surface. Simple application without primer or intermediate sanding – this saves time and money. Suitable for wood; water-repellent surface does not crack, peel, flake or blister. Resistant to wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk and water according to DIN 68861-1C – no water spots. When dry, finish is safe for humans, animals and plants and is suitable for children‘s toys as per EN 71.3 (European norm) and is saliva-resistant and sweatproof according to DIN 53160 (German industrial norm).
- Suitable for veneered doors and furniture
- Water and dirt resistant
- Enhances the wood's natural character
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children's toys
- No sanding necessary for future applications
- For exotic wood species, use Osmo Wood Wax Finish Clear Extra Thin.
- Wood Protector is recommended as a base coat for doors and joinery in wet-rooms such as bathrooms or small kitchens to increase the water resistance, although it is recommended to check with the door's manufacturer for instructions or guidlines before application.
- Over application and/or low ventilation can also increase the drying times.
- Recommended application is 35ml/m²
- Multi-purpose cleaners such as washing up liquids and detergents are highly detrimental to the finished surface and is not recommended to be used as discolouration or staining may be possible.
- Other household cleaning products such as vanish, bleach, baking soda etc. are likely to cause severe discolouration or staining.
- Oak : is the classic types of wood. A traditional wood, yet timeless and always in fashion.
- Beech : is a coveted native species reddish-brown colour.
- Ash : is an unobtrusive predominantly bright wood with a clear and distinctive drawing.
- Alder : shows up as yellow-reddish brown wood with fine pores. .
- Pine : is a classic, this wood is particularly popular because of its warm hue.
- Spruce : is the most important European type of wood. The bright knotty wood is used everywhere in interior design and is always on trend.
- Alder : shows up as yellow-reddish brown wood with fine pores.
- Acacia : is a rather rare and difficult species to be processed in the most attractive colours.
- Cherry : provides a very noble picture reddish brown colour.
- Maple : is particularly bright and hard, uniquely charismatic.
Next Working Day, Same Working Day, Click & Collect available.
Visit our yard and select your timber to be cut to size while you wait.
Any questions? You can use our instant chat at the bottom of the site, or click below...