The Osmo Applicator Floor Brush is specially designed for all applying all Osmo finishes to large flooring areas quickly and efficiently. It is manufactured from high quality natural bristles which produce a smooth professional finish.
It can be easily attached to the Osmo System Telescopic Handle (sold separately) for back-preserving length adjustment.
- For quick and even application of interior and exterior floor finishes
- Suitable for use with water or oil based products
- Takes a 23.5mm (15/16”) broom handle work standing upright
- 220mm width covers a large area quickly
- Brush works the oil or stain into every crack and crevice
- 100% natural hair bristles with beech wood head
- You can use it with a 23.5mm (15/16") broom handle when oiling or staining a floor or decking.
- Ideal for the application of wood finishing products including water and solvent-based varnishes, polyx, hard wax and decking oils, stains and liquid waxes.
- Simply dip your Osmo Floor Brush into the oil or other product you are using, being careful not to overfill it, then brush evenly along the wood grain.
- Any surplus should be removed immediately to ensure an even finish.
Suitable for use with water or oil based products including Decking Stains and Decking Oils, Floor Varnishes and Floor Paints.
Next Working Day, Same Working Day, Click & Collect available.
Visit our yard and select your timber to be cut to size while you wait.
Any questions? You can use our instant chat at the bottom of the site, or click below...